Friday, June 26, 2009

Grandpa's visit

We had a very nice visit from my Dad. The kids managed to hold up fairly well. They were really busy with vacation bible school in the morning and then played with friends in the afternoon. Grandpa Bob is calling the boys The Three Muskateers. "All for one and one for all!" I think I will get some books from the library about them. It would be interesting for the boys to learn about them. O.K. mostly because of the swords :) We have some pics so we will have to get those downloaded and posted soon.

I wish I was better at organizing things. We have a busy couple of weeks ahead. First up is Max's b'day. He wants to have a sleepover. We are limiting it to 2 guests. It is all I can really handle having 5 boys in the house for 24 hours. Then we are staying home for the 4th but we have a fun day in the neighborhood celebrating. I like to have a yummy 4th of July celebration. Then the day after is our trip camping to meet up with Spencer and Ruby Gellner. We have lots to do to get ready for that. I am already thinking that I better get started sorting clothes and purchasing supplies for the beginning of the school year. Since all 3 boys will be going to some kind of school next year. I can not wait!

O.K. lunch and then off to a birthday party. And will you look at that.....Grandpa Bob actually checked the blog!

No comments: