Friday, October 8, 2010

List of things

!. Max lost another tooth. Cooper is still hanging on to a tooth that has only one root. And it has been that way for a week!
2. Worked at Wyatt's school on Tuesday. Doesn't disappoint. I am exhausted every time. Working again on the 21st.
Should I hire?
3. Weather cooling just a bit. Not ready for full on fall. But do like it chilly at night.
4. Barry modified the yard so that the chickens can't get on the patio. Very Nice!
5. Thursday noticed that after dropping Wyatt off at school and a quick shopping trip that there can actually be a couple of hours where Barry and I have the house to ourselves. Note to self.....save shopping for another time :)
6. Halloween decorations still in attic. Need to rally! Auntie, Auntie Carol coming for Halloween.
7. 3 eggs today!
8. After FIGHTING with Aentna now have 3 more physical therapy sessions for my foot. Foot still sucks
9. Made Lasagna today. Not as good as my Mom's but I Foodsavered 3 portions!!!!!!
10. I had a great Friday. I was lazy in the morning. Had a great ride on a wonderful horse. My boys had great friends over on an early release day. I have hot tubbed and now I am going to read a little and catch some early zzzzzzzzzz's.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Love the way you blogged this in a list - I think I will copy one day! :)

#2 - yes, hire a few days away!

Tell Everyone hi!