Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday


It is starting to get cold at night. Low 30's and then in the 60's during the day and lots of sunshine. A great time of the year.
Max had an orthodontist appointment and he only needs to wear his retainer at night. He has done a great job and remembering to
wear it. My ribs are starting to feel better. I can at least get up and move around a little with out extreme pain. I really do not have any new news.
The economy is weighing heavy on our minds. With the holidays coming there are going to be tough choices to make. On an up note Barry is off today. He is getting up at 1:00 and is going to watch football. Then a little fire in the fire pit! It should be a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

I'm glad you're on the mend. Storytime tomorrow? Give me a call.