Monday, May 11, 2009

A very nice Mother's Day!


My Mother's Day t-shirt! My boys worked on this yesterday morning. They did a great job....don't you think? There are more pics on his blog. WhyBarry couldn't give me a heads up before the pic so I could put some make up on I will never know. But I am sure that there will be a time that I will be thankful for these photos of me!
We have had a few nice days and things are starting to grow. The raspberries are starting to get green leaves. I was a little worried that I had bummer plants. But the weather is going to cool down again. I just can't believe it! It is feeling more and more like Seattle over here. I need some heat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How artistic ! Love it.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hey! looks great,the boys are very artistic.

Valencia