Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where did I go?


Another lapse in posts. Sorry to those who actually check it often. I have been just trying to get back in the groove of things. I had such an awsome time with all the girls in Portland. I met some really fun girl pals and had fun with some gals that I have known for so long but haven't gotten to spend any time with them in recent years. We raged and we relaxed at the spa. Went everywhere on foot and ate very well. Celebrated our womenhood. That was the most important. Being surrounded by beautiful women helped me to start finding my own which becomes buried deep inside since this house is full of men!

I received the warmest welcome from the boys. I was missed and I think somewhat appreciated so that was good. Anyway, a great time and a door opened for opportunities to go again.

Back to reality though. Barry filled out the 2 month calendar on the wall and the end of the school year is getting so close. I need to start finding some summer activities to keep these guys busy.

It is 8:30 in the morning and the boys are asking to cook brownies. I think I will go get that done.

1 comment:

Carol Gellner said...

So very, very glad that it was soooo cool! 'Cause, of course, you are! Missed your posts but have learned to live with disappointments - well, not really!!!