Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can not believe it!

O.K. we have all caught another COLD! It doesn't seem to be as bad as the others but man, I am tired of this! I got little sleep last night and I have to work at Coop's school today. We have had it for a couple of days so I think we are o.k. to go but it has just been a frustrating year for us. Looking back on the weekend, I should have seen it coming. The boys never say that they don't feel well, they just start acting like little pains in the butt. Then the nose starts to run and it all becomes clear to me what is going on with them. Until yesterday I was trying to tell myself it was just allergies, but then Barry came down with it.
Barry is on his days off so we are looking forward to that. The weather is definitely looking good.
Woo Hoo!

No comments: