Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing really new

Spring break is over and we are just trying to get back in our routine. Cooper got to go back to school yesterday. I don't think he has been there for nearly 3 weeks. His teacher missed him and had him "lead" the class back from music. He was pretty happy about that.
I enjoyed my birthday weekend. Sister Niki came and went to the job fair we had here on Saturday. She still needs a job and we are hopeful that something may come from her coming over here. We have had a few very nice sunny days but now are back to clouds and a little wind.
Irrigation is on and the grass is getting green.
Easter is almost here and I have not done one thing to prepare for it. Ever since I caught the nasty forever cold I have not been myself. I am just fatigued and for the most part I am getting sleep at night. Been taking vitamins and drinking smoothies made by Barry :) Something has got to kick in.

No comments: