Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not much news




It has been pretty slow around here lately. Turkey Day is almost here. Sounds like my Mom and Sister will be here for just a couple of days. Weather permitting. I am looking forward to my favorite holiday.


Wyatt is doing much better at school. He is actually staying there without me. Not without negotiation. He wants me to "wait in my car" and "don't go grocery shopping". He gets so mad when I pick him up and he sees grocery bags! But gets over it. He tells me his is shy and that's why is isn't talking too much at preschool. He is starting to though and that is enough for now.


Coop is loving school and loving learning. Conferences are coming up and I look forward to chatting with his teacher.


Max is a reading machine. He has read 3 books in two weeks and is working on his 4th. He has been reading a series by author Rick Riordan. The first book was The Lightning Thief and they are making it into a movie. He has a book light and as you can see from the pic he gets totally absorbed!

I have been reading again too. I can not believe that I have denied myself the Twilight series books! I read two books last weekend! It was so great! I am just starting the 3rd. I am going to have to pace myself this time because I did not get anything done while I was in vampire land!

Max and Barry started a game of Monopoly this morning. The other kids wanted to quit and do something else. Now Max is looking for some more game players.

I am stuck in a rut with cleaning and organizing the house. Really do not know where to start.
All for now.

No comments: