Monday, February 22, 2010

shoe and backpack clutter and a frog visits!




Shoes and Backpacks! Our entryway is always a big sea of shoes, coats and bags. And the entry really isn't that big. Sooooo,
I purchased this today. It traditionally goes at the end of a bed but it is great for the living room. Now the 3 boys will place their stuff in the new shoe center! I put it all together myself today. I usually am terrible at this kind of thing. I only do this kind of thing with my sister because she is good at it! I am hoping that this is going to help contain some things.
One night when Barry and I were still eating, I looked up and saw this a frog playing video games at the table. Grandma Susan and Grandpa Garry got these snugglies for Wyatt and Coop.
Coop's is a moose!
The weather has been terrific and I am inspired to get some things done so that I can spend more time outside.
We purchased a sofa and loveseat for the family room this weekend! It won't be here until April!
Usually, this would have convinced me to cancel the order but I am going to be patient!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that was nice of you to say about me...I'd like to think that you were able to do it on your own because of my excellent teaching skills! ;0 It looks great, and I hope it works out for you, at least as much as the loft beds are working! Looking forward to seeing your new couch & loveseat when you get them.
Love ya
Niki