Wednesday, March 2, 2011

50 degrees!

Can I get an Amen!!????? I am so done with the frigid weather! I feel it in my bones that things should be turning around.
Coop started swimming lessons last night. He is going T/Th at 4:30! The other two didn't want to. Max is all signed up for little league. Try outs are this Saturday so he has been throwing the ball around. Our neighbor Joe who helped Max with the hunter safety course offered to practice baseball with Max. That is going to be so nice for Max to have an extra "glove" to practice with. I am no longer an option as he throws it way to hard for me :) Wyatt is giving me trouble. He doesn't want to go to school. It is almost embarrassing when I take him and he is mouthing off about how boring it is. But when I pick him up he has so many things to tell me. I am really starting to sweat about next year. I picked up his registration paperwork for kindergarten and I realized he still needs one more vaccine!!!! He hates shots. I am literally going to have to drag him in there screaming his head off. I am not above bribing him either. Why can't all the shots be those nose spray kind????
Barry has been very busy at work, gathering our tax info up and making a fabulous little shelter/shade for the chickens in the chicken yard. It turned out great and a lot how I imagined for them. I told Barry we are going to have to post our chicken set up on the Backyard Chickens boards. Next if the weather clears up we are going to somewhat duplicate the chicken yard fence around the gardens. It will provide the chickens with a safe area in the fall to clean up our garden. They are amazing at clearing out the beds.
With the weather the way it has been I have not been able to see Nicster. I was so spoiled with my friend Charlie's place in Olympia with the covered arena. I have scheduled a riding lesson for this Friday with a very nice young gal to polish up my skills. It is very exciting . She actually will give me a lesson on her horse or come down and give me a lesson on Nicci. It feels nice to expand a little bit more with my hobby.
My seeds came in the mail. I am hoping to start some indoors although I really don't know where. Maybe in the dining room/playroom/greenhouse :)
Foot Saga Update!!!!
It still sucks! Did I mention that while making a bed I kicked the metal frame while barefoot. It turned black and blue and hurt like a hell!!! Although it doesn't hurt any worse then it did. But it is still not getting better. I am considering going back to the doctor.
I have been making it to the pool. We even went as a family on Sunday. I really hate putting a swimsuit on but swimming seems to really help my joints.
And I have a question today. Why is everyone always yelling at me? Mom!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy!
Need a picture of the new shelter for the chickens. Maybe I can come help again with the painting for the additional fence around the garden? Since Wyatt is saying that school is boring, maybe he's not feeling challenged, and it is time for him to move on to kindergarten??? At least that was my first thought when I read that. Love the shout out to Charlie. Sorry about that dang foot of yours. Love ya! Niki