Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Wednesday

My friend Jamie has inspired me to give this blog thing a try. There are so many things that go on here in a day that I thought I could share some with our family and friends. Since we live away from everyone I am hoping it is another way we can keep in touch. So since I am new to this whole thing, please be patient as I try to figure this out. I don't know what makes me think that I have time to accomplish this. Just as I type Wyatt has been in here three times with different containers of playdough and Cooper is at the kitchen sink, cleaning it! I have already taken his PJ's off and his hair is soaked! Can't wait to see what the floor looks like.
The sun is out today but it is pretty cold. Hovering around freezing. Barry is at work, Max at school and it is a day off for Coop. I am going to do my best to downsize some clutter today. Wyatt gets to just hang out. He will probably ask to watch "Clone Wars" 10 times today. He loves Star Wars.

3 comments:

Niki said...

You Bucket!
I hope you keep this up, and you have fun doing it. Good luck getting anything done today!

Head Chef said...

Hello Rocky
I hope you enjoy your blogging. Your family picture looks lovely, you all look so happy, and oh, snow, not seen snow for four years. I can associate with the chaos of children, I have four myself, but it's wonderful. Good luck, much love.

Anonymous said...

Rocky,
I'm so glad you started a blog! I love being able to keep up with you through it. You'll be amazed a year from now when you look back and read things you have forgotten. I'm so proud of you and I love the name you picked for your blog! Coffee or better yet drinks soon?

Jamie