Saturday, February 23, 2008

Peaceful Saturday

Wow! It is just me and Hailey today! I am happy but somewhat confused. I have already taken my nap and had leftover Panda Express. Yum. Barry took the 3 boys to Grandma and Grandpa's to play in the snow. What an ordeal to get them out of here. Cooper had to have the Blue backpack which we could not find but ended up being in Coop's locker in the garage :)
Wyatt didn't want to put a shirt on today. He is back to his pajama thing again. Max was way too excited to go. He brought every type of gear that he may need to snowboard or sledding or quad riding. That Suberban was packed. There was no room for me and Hailey anyway. So I am off to the garden beds to do some much needed work. The sun is shining and the temp is around 50 degrees. I am thinking cocktails in the hot tub late this afternoon. An in home facial after that. By then my men will be home. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

ChetDombrowski said...

Hi Rocky,

Your Dad sent me.

Your house sounds like mine. Grandsons are coming at noon. We will play in the snow and throw snowballs like we did yesterday. It's gonna be fun.

Love You,

Uncle Chet