Friday, February 22, 2008

Its Friday!


I am so glad that it is Friday. Barry is off today and Max will be home by 1:30 Hopefully, we will all spend some time outdoors today. Wyatt has finally started to come out of his den. He has spent most of the winter indoors. Even with the snow we had he refused to put shoes and a coat on. He likes to go for little rides with Max on the electric motor bike. Hopefully, I am going to post some pics of that. I also want to share a pic of Cooper. He has such humour. He makes me laugh everyday. He got into the cupboard and pulled out an old green bowl and ran around the house saying "look I am green bowl head man". And then yesterday he was being a little turkey to Wyatt and I said "Hey you, buzz off!" and he said "I am not a bee, I am a human" He just cracks me up.
We are going to Panda Express tonight for dinner so yea! no cooking tonight! Hope everyone has a great Friday

No comments: