Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 years!

Barry and I are celebrating 10 years of marriage today. He left me a nice note by the coffee pot this morning. It was a nice way to start my day. We hope to get away together some time soon. The time is not right now but we should be able to this summer.
Max had is fly up day and last day of school for the year yesterday. His new teacher is Ms. Mclaughlin. He was so happy to find out that his best friend Wilson will be in his class! We should have a good start next year :) His report card was excellent!
We are going to go to the Playground of Dreams tomorrow to celebrate and hook up with some friends. The weather is supposed to improve. Should be in the 80's
My days keep starting at 5:30. I wish I knew why Wyatt isn't sleeping in. The room is dark. It is not like the sun shines in!
Short note today! Hope everyone has a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Rocky!!

Jamie S said...

Congratulations on 10 years!

Carol Gellner said...

Congrats to you & Barry! Hope you had a fun day/night. I know I sure had fun at your wedding! 10 years ago..... whew!!

Lv, Auntie-Auntie Carol