Monday, June 9, 2008

Last week of school!

It amazes me when we make it to the end of another school year. It feels like such an accomplishment. Not only for the kids but for us too. I feel like we should have a big firework display. Packing lunches, "I don't want to go to school mornings" and finding time for one of us to volunteer at the schools it is all so consuming. Today is field day at Max's school. Barry is going up to help. Hopefully, the weather will hold up.
Barry took Max and Coop to see Indiana Jones yesterday. They had a great time. Poor Wyatt had a fever in the afternoon. He said he had a sore throat. It was peaceful because it hurt him to talk. My poor baby!!!!! We cuddled on the couch while everyone else was gone. But then I realized it would be a good time to wash the floors :)
I went to a lovely graduation party for a young gal in our neighborhood. I got a chance to catch up with a few neighbors and it was a nice sunny day.
Today we are going to go pick up some gifts for Max's teacher and his speech teacher. This time of the year is hard. It starts in May with gifts for preschool teachers and then June for grade school and graduates. Then we have birthdays!
O.K. I need to get going. Lots to do!
Have a great week.

No comments: