Sunday, June 1, 2008

WII Fit!

3 days ago we bought the WII fit board. We have all been having fun with it. So far Yoga is my favorite followed by the downhill ski jump. Although, it is not fun (for someone like me) to do the test in the beginning each day to find out your WII Fit age. Now on day 3 I have finally made it to my actual age :) It is a little difficult for Coop. Wyatt really can't do it at all. Max did a 20 minute run (once). Barry crashed with the ski jump and I don't know if he has been back at it yet. I would recommend it for anyone.
Sunday and Barry is off this week Mon. Tues. and Weds. so far. I think the pool is going to get set up. We are starting to have some consistent good weather.
I am on my way out to do some weeding.
It is Granpa Garry's birthday today. Happy Birthday! I am going to have grapefruit juice and vodka for the cocktail of the day in his honor.

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

That sounds like too much fun! Where did you find yours at? They're sold out online everywhere. Have a good day!