Thursday, September 24, 2009

Of course!

School has started and Barry is out of town. So you know I had to come down with a head cold today. I would like to think it is just allergies. I was feeling really run down yesterday and thought that I was just feeling lazy. So far it is not too bad. Just enough to bug me.
Wyatt was very out of sorts at school. I stayed with him almost the whole time. The last half hour I ducked out for about 20 minutes. He did fine but was excited to come home. So many tears. Part of me is very anxious to have my own time. Maybe he senses that. I went rollerblading down by the river on Tuesday. It was so great to get some exercise. Time that I didn't have to "ask" for. Find someone to watch the boys so I can have a 30 minute walk etc. It will come. It is just going to take a little longer than I thought. Besides, I lost a "dohicky" on my skate and now I need to get it fixed so I don't break a leg or something :) I have to admit that after all the little injuries I have had this past year or so, I really had to get some nerve up. But it was just like riding a bike!

No comments: