Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cooper's first real day

Cooper got on the bus today for the first time. It was no easy job. He has been a bit worried about it. We know he will do great once he gets there. After spending the last few weeks WAITING for school to start so that I didn't have to watch and hear them fight all day, I cried watching him make that big step up on the bus. I could feel his hesitation deep in my heart. Max was being such a great big brother. I could see him sitting by Coop in the Kindergarten section as we waved good-bye. I am worried Cooper will be upset. I am worried that because he is unsure he may get mad about something. But he was so great at preschool and his teachers all loved him. He is just hitting a little bump!
Max has started his school year great. Not even one argument. He has been getting up every morning, even before I get up, to take a shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packing his lunch on his own!!!!
Wow!
Well, I am going to go spend some time with Wyatt. It is so unbelievebly quiet!

No comments: