Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick post

We had a great weekend. My Mom and Grandma came for a visit. Grandma has not been here since Max turned one year old. We were having too much fun on Sunday and didn't watch the time so Mom and Grandma got out of here later than they wanted. I had to get busy and start emptying out the family room because WE ARE GETTING THE NEW CARPET TODAY!
Well we better be.
Last push to get kids ready for school. Only getting some basics. Shoes, socks and underwear.
We got letters from the school. Max's teacher has requested 3 additional items that were not on the school supply list. He already has two completely full paper grocery sacks of supplies. Also, he is supposed to bring back the "summer learning packet". I have no idea what that is. But that we never got it or I threw it out when I got rid of all the other pounds of stuff they send home at the end of the year! Oops!

No comments: