Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Computer troubles

We are having computer troubles again. So if we disappear for awhile that is why.

I painted the family room yesterday!!!! So now I can feel good when they come to lay the carpet in there next monday.

My Mom and my Grandma are coming next weekend. My Grandma hasn't been here forever! Barry is off on Saturday so we are hoping to have a fun in the sun day. Complete with some fireworks and roasted marshmellows at the end of the day.

The neighbors moved yesterday. My heart just ached for Cooper and Wyatt. They were having so much fun with the twins. Cooper was really out of sorts yesterday and it didn't help that I spent the whole day painting. So no painting today. We are going to go to a park and play. Painting will have to resume tomorrow..

Niki is coming next week! Fair week too. Then school!
Wow, this summer has gone by fast!

No comments: