Monday, August 23, 2010

Fair Week!!!!

Hurray it is fair week! I plan on going. I will not let this foot stop me. We know two families that have various fair entries and I hope we run in to them or atleast see their animals and "wares".
Cooper really wants to see the rabbits and look in to getting his own again. We will see.
I am hoping the boys can keep their ride needs to a minimum. It is so expensive!

Our friend Tanner got a new job in Seattle and will be driving through on Wednesday and is going to stay.
We are all excited to see him and hang out!

For me I have an appointment on Wednesday for the foot. I am hoping he will have good news for me that I can start ditching the boot. Although, the foot still swells and I don't know what shoe I will be able to wear. I do sometimes use a sandal for short little jobs around here but it really is not supportive or comfortable. I will have to see.
Boys are all good. Wyatt can not stop talking about his birthday. Cooper has taken to teasing. And Max is trying to use poor vocabulary in front of his Dad which is not going over very well. Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Coop likes to flip the bird which he learned from Max. Here's hoping that I laugh about all this someday.

No comments: