Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ugh!

I am having a rough day today. My foot has been giving me some pain. I don't know if I over did it or if it is just the way it goes. To top it off the boot that I have to wear makes my lower right side of my back just ACHE!
I suppose because the boot throws everything out of wack! I use to look at the boot as comfort and confidence and protection. Now all I see is total pain and the thought of that it is the only way I can get around for a couple of weeks. The family isn't holding up very well either. Everyone keeps fighting! Barry and Max are the worst. I am like "it hasn't even been two weeks yet, the Dr. said I wasn't going to really be able to do anything for 3 weeks at least" And Max of course is blaming me because "I had to go and have surgery on my foot and it is making Dad all cranky".
On an up note.....Barry picked up almost all of the school supplies!!!!!!!!! We just need to get kids some new shoes and a couple shirts and shorts and they will be ready for the new school year. I have to say this seems like it has been the quickest summer ever! Their swim lessons has been going great and they are considering continuing them after summer. I am so glad because it is such a good skill to have.
Our weather is getting a little better. Out of the upper 90's and back to upper 80's next week. Which I think is perfect. Hopefully, some gardening is in my future! That usually cheers me up.

No comments: