Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day before Turkey Day!

Well our outside temp was 5 degrees and I have no idea what the wind chill factor was over night. Whopping 17 degrees now! The bunnies and chickens made it through the night and we still have one more night with single digits and then we should be in double. That just seems manageable to me now :) Barry found some spots in the coop that he could put some foam sealer in. I put some hay inbetween the tarp and the bunny hutch. So glad that I bought a bale of hay instead of fooling with bags of it. I think it has been the key to the bunnies comfort.
They seem fine. I think as a Mom I am over thinking this but I would rather do that then have to tell someone their bunny didn't make it. Next time I see a weeks worth of temps like this I am moving them into the garage!
I still haven't started cooking yet. Ugh! I am going to get started on that next. After I finish my little sippy of Jaeger! It is the holidays you know. Breakfast for dinner tonight made by Barry and hopefully Max. Although, Max has been on the couch all day. Seems everything is catching up with him.
Made it to the library. I requested a couple of dvds. Tonight "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler. Barry has to work tomorrow :( I am hoping to have very little cooking tomorrow. Bird and potatoes and gravy. I WILL
have everything else done. So I have the movie "It's Complicated" for me to watch. Can't wait. And the library also had the new version of "Clash of the Titans". So maybe some crafts and a movie day for us until Barry makes it home.
I got to see Nicci the horse yesterday and the new Icelandic ponies that arrived over there. The ponies are fab! Kindra put a blanket on Nicci to help her hold some heat in. She looks great and happy!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember to share all your thankfullness!!!!!

No comments: