Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wintery pics









It has been very blustery! Barry put some insulation in the chicken coop and put a heat lamp in there and it is still so cold in there that the water freezes. So a couple of times a day I have to drag fresh water out to chickens and bunnies. The bunnies are completely tarped with a bunch of hay so I think they are fairing o.k. Outside chores were chilly and Barry thinks it is funny watching me haul water.
Boys are having fun. The neighbors have been taking Max up to the school for a little downhill sledding.
Poor Coop has a sinus infection AND pink eye. Walmart was out of pink eye meds so we have been waiting to give him his treatments. 24 hours after eye drops and he shouldn't be contagious. I really do not want a whole family with pink eye!!!!
Tomorrow I need to start cooking my Thanksgiving spread!!!!

No comments: