Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Wyatt!


Here he is! We celebrated Wyatt's birthday on Sunday. Steaks and crab! Yum! Star Wars was the theme. He is an amazing 3 years old. We are going to go see the new Clone Wars movie today after Max gets home from school. We are all excited about that. Barry is in Fort Worth this week. We are taking things at our own pace. I actually didn't empty the dishwasher yesterday until 4:00! HA!
Cooper's first official day of school. He is very excited and says "I love my school". He finally went for his well check yesterday. Only a couple months late. Way to go Mom! He had 2 shots but was very brave. He was feeling pretty yucky last night from them though. But seems to have bounced back. It is Wyatt's turn tomorrow.
Fall is approaching. I can feel it in the air. The pool doesn't even have a chance to warm up anymore. Barry is on vacation when he gets home. So the pool will get taken down then and we will replace it with the fire pit! Almost time to harvest our pumpkins and have our pumpkin carving afternoon. Need to call Pam and Doug and see if they are up for that.
I have way to many tomatoes. We need to order a food dehydrator so we can preserve some of the harvest that way.
Niki was here all weekend and we had a great time. We went to 3 antique stores on Saturday and had a lunch at Olive Garden. I found a cool purse. An old saddle colored tooled western purse. It is so Maryjane Butters! I love it. Barry thinks I have lost my mind. We also had shopping at Costco. Picked up our "Ugg" look alike slippers for the fall. Still too hot for those but I am ready.
I need to make a difference today. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: