Wednesday, February 18, 2009



Here is Wyatt with his buddy Tanner. Tanner is on his way to Fort Worth. We said our good byes yesterday. Wyatt is too young to understand that his buddy is gone. It was hard on Max. We will miss him and wish him the best of everything!

12 or so years ago my Mom got me a really nice wok. I finally took it out of the box and seasoned it and made our first stir-fry last night. It was yummy. Flank steak and veggies with a ginger like sauce. It had some chili kick too! I need some practice using it though. I was a little uptight. I was worried it wouldn't turn out and that we would never use it again. Barry is back to work today. The sun will be out today and it is supposed to be in the 50's. I am going to plan my day so that I can get some yard work going on!

2 comments:

Jamie S said...

Get some sesame oil. Sesame oil is tasty in stir fry. Mmmm.

rocky said...

I did!!!! You are right it was that ingredient that finished it off.