Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another nice Sunday....so far

The playroom/game room/dining room is now painted! Got an early start on Friday morning and finished by 1:30. It feels so great to have it done. I am thinking about pushing myself and getting the master bed/bath done too. I went furniture shopping yesterday for a little bit. What a bunch of leeches! Man, they follow you around like you are ripping them off or something. It made me more of a believer of on-line shopping. I only really found one sofa sectional that I liked. We are looking for leather so that it has a chance of looking nice after 5 years. Personally, I could just put a couple of futons in the family room and call it good until Wyatt is 6 or 7. We thought we would have enough space for a sectional and one nice chair for Barry but it is looking tight. Now what to do.
Super bowl Sunday! We are having a Chinese buffet today. Some barbecue pork, pot stickers and spring rolls from Winco. I already went to Panda Express and picked up some ornange chicken and rice for half time. We are grazing today. It is so great!
I talked to my Grandma this morning and she seems to be doing well. Mom and Nik are going to visit her so I will get a better report then. :)
I am going to go take a nap before the big game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma was in the best mood today! I can't believe it! She is actually joking with the nurses and seems to be having a good time here. Best visit with her in a long time. Love ya Bucket! Niki