Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscars!

Hurray it is Oscar day. Unfortunetly, I have not seen one of the movies that were nominated! I think this is the worst I have ever done. O'well it is the celebs and the fashion that I really like to watch. I went to a Pampered Chef party yesterday. Had a great time. It was a couple of gals whose kids go to school with Coop. His good buddy will be going to a private school next year and his friend Katie who would be going to the same public school as Coop will be doing an additional year of preschool. It made me kind of sad because now I don't think he will know anyone in his class. I know he will do fine. He is a happy kid and makes friends pretty easy. This summer I will have to watch for other kids in the neighborhood that look like they might be going.
Barry and Wyatt are feeding the ducks down by the river! And Max has his friend Will here.

1 comment:

Carol Gellner said...

Au Contraire: You saw Wall-E!