Sunday, January 25, 2009

Having a nice Sunday

Despite this awful cough I have. I went to the walk-in clinic yesterday and was told I have a viral cough. Just like Max. So the doc gave me a prescription for some cough syrup. Which hasn't made much of a difference. But atleast I know that it isn't anything going on really bad.
Grandma is in her new place in Tacoma and is doing well. She has a new will to move back home. Maybe she will, it is hard to say.
Barry is back to work tonight and will work 3 days and then be on vacation. We have plans to do some painting! I can't wait. Our walls are just trashed so some paint will do them good.
It is cold and actually has been snowing again off and on. I have been checking out the seed catalogs and also planning the new raspberry patch.
I think I have finally found and put away the last bit of christmas decorations. I though I went easy on the decor this year. hmmmm.
Cooper and Max had dentist appointments this week. No cavaties! There appointments are set for 6 months from now and Wyatt will go and have his teeth cleaned for the first time. They really are growing up.
Cooper and Wyatt went to the dinosaur park with Barry on Friday. They loved it once again.
Barry took Max to a off road park and Max rode his motorcycle in the snow. So it has been a good weekend for them.
No school tomorrow. Some kind of teacher workshop thing. We have no plans for the day for now.
So I am going to finish this lazy day with the SAG awards. Red carpet included. Hope everyone's Sunday is a good one.

No comments: