Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cough got bad again

Max's cough was bad again yesterday. So it was off to see the doctor that Barry and I see. Luckily Barry didn't have to "nap" until after we got home. They really don't think it is bacterial. Just viral. So he gave him some cough syrup. It was such a relief to see my son finally be able to get some rest. We all managed to sleep in today until 7:30! Wow! Some much needed sleep for us all. Max is missing another day but will be ready to go tomorrow.
We made a few jar candles today. I have some soy wax from when Niki and I made some candles and some scents that Susan passed along and so we just made a few. It was nice to do something crafty.
I am hooked on this Top Ramen soup. It is so easy and satisfying if you like a peanut satay kind of taste. I use one package of chicken top ramen prepared as per the instructions. At the end I put in a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and then some dashes of tabasco sauce. Freshly squeezed lime juice on top and sometimes I through some green onions in. It is yummy considering how simple it is. And cheap!

No comments: