Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WIND!

Wow, we have wind today. I know all of the northwest is getting hit but what a difference from yesterday. Yesterday the kids were getting pulled on the sled and today it is in the 40's and the snow has melted and everything in our yard is trying to fly away. Luckily, Barry is home tonight to "catch" it all :) It is so nice to not have the snow....so I will take the wind. Barry updated his blog with the pics from the last few days. I tried to put them on my blog but the computer was too slow. So don't forget to click on the link to the other blog to check the boys out.
My Grandma is battling a lot of depression and so she is still in the rehab unit for her hip. It doesn't look like she will be able to go home when she is better. Our family is heart sick about her and so many emotions come in to play. I love her deeply and hope for her happiness.
My sister is also on my mind. She is going through a life hurdle and I need to pray for her. I also pray that the door which opened may bring her closer to me :). Selfish?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selfish? Of course, but just so happens I agree! Love ya, need all the prayers I can get.
Niki