Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!

I am getting to spend the evening nice and quiet. Well, as quiet as a house full of boys can be :)
After the excitement from Christmas, I really like to take it easy and try to reflect. Make plans for the new year. Start thinking about what to plant in the garden and what I need to organize in the house.
Barry scored the WII Mario Kart game with wheels for each boy. Thank you Grandma Betty and Grandpa Doug! It was a nice surprise for them today and is keeping them entertained. Although, Wyatt took a nap this afternoon and didn't get up until 6:00! It will be a long night....for Barry. He is the one who tucked him in at 3:30!!! I usually don't stay up for midnight. I celebrate on east coast time!
Barry will be back to work tomorrow night. His Huskers play tomorrow and he will nap after that. Then it will be back to the grind.
We need to update with some pictures. I did get a camera for Christmas. So I have no excuse now.
I want to wish all of my family and friends a very healthy, safe and happy New Year!

No comments: