Sunday, December 7, 2008

Embarrassing


I can't believe how long it has been since I updated. I recently joined facebook and started a farm on that. What a time waster! But I am loving it. Sister Niki and friend Nicolle have one too so we have been trading trees and animals back and forth. So I think that has had a little too much of my attention. :)

We had a great visit with Niki over Thanksgiving week. She brought a bunch of crab and we had a feast! Coop is holding big crab claws in the pic. We had enough leftovers for Barry to make a quiche the next day. It was yummy! Everything turned out on Turkey Day. I managed to only burn a small spot on one finger throughout all of our cooking. Pretty good for me. I usually end up with more. Oven mitts should be on my list for Christmas!

Niki and I braved Black Friday at Walmart and Target. We had much success and Niki managed to get her shopping almost completely done.

We were off to Seattle on Saturday for Grandmas after Thanksgiving turkey day and decorating. The whole family made it this year! There were like 15 adults and 9 kids. Kids ages are from 9 years to 1 and a half. Wow, they were busy! Max got to learn how to play pool. We all had a fun time and I am so glad we made it over there.

Off to the Gellners in Browns Point for a one nighter. WII guitar hero for the kids and a wonderfull Lasagne dinner for the adults while the kids watched WALL-E. It was like being at a restaurant. Another great time.

We had a good week getting back in to our routine. I have been working on decorating the tree and stuff like that.

Barry and Uncle Scotty went hunting yesterday and Scott stayed the night. He pan fried some quail which I actually ate and rather enjoyed. It was nice and spicy. Steak and potato dinner and the movie Iron Man! Everyone actually stayed awake for it.

So today is a catch up day. I napped and now I need to get crack'n! Chicken Piccata for dinner tonight. I love those capers!

No comments: