Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hurray its Saturday

Barry is off today and I am going to do some shopping. I am hoping to finish up the Christmas list. Then I can focus on baking a few things and cleaning up this house.
My ankle is healing nicely. I can put weight on it. I just cannot turn it in any way. So I am getting around fine. It could have been so much worse so I am thankful that it is healing farely quickly. And the wreath looks great in the back! Barry put a few more lights on the bushes and the reindeer has real dear antlers on him this year. So now the gawkers have something to look at besides us when they drive by. :)
I have been without a camera for awhile now. Barry has one. But I nuked some pics in it somehow and now I hesitate to use it. There are lots of things I would like to share. Maybe Santa will bring me a new camera.
Last Christmas Cooper got a little stuffed Christmas polar bear from Uncle Dale. He was in with the decorations. Cooper found him and has not let go of him for 3 days. He feeds him. Makes sure that he has toys to play with, takes him to school and even to the bathroom where he puts the little bears butt in a glass and pretends it is a potty. It is the cutest thing. I need to have Barry take a pic of Cooper and Candycane. Cooper surprises me sometimes. He can really be entertained by the most simplest of things. I just love that! Max has always been too intense and hard for him to take a moment and enjoy the little things.
We have some wind damage we will have to deal with today. The beautiful climbing rose bush in the front completely fell down last night. The trellis that supports it came all the way off the house. I am just hoping there is limited damage to the plant. It has always been so pretty in the spring.

They moved Grandma to the rehabilitation center yesterday. She will be there 7 - 10 days and then I don't know what will happen after that. I talked to her and she "sounds" like she is going to give this her best effort. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: