Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wall-e day



This is one of my favorite pics of Cooper. We have it as our wallpaper right now. He was actually sitting on my lap at a pool in Leavenworth. He is really a beautiful boy! Today when he got home from school I asked him to take off his shoes and put them in the "shoe center". He ran off and did it (surprise!). A little while later I walked by the shoe center and he had tucked his shoes into my "ugg knock off slippers". He was so proud of himself when I found them.

Barry has been at a staff meeting at Suncadia in Roslyn! Poor Barry! NOT! But he is coming home soon with a mission of buying the WALL-E movie! We are so excited. The boys and I did see it and they all thought it was great. It is a very touching story.

My favorite holiday is fastly approaching! Niki called today and said that the annual Crab Feast is a GO! Man, we are going to be living next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Wal E with the family while I'm there. I hope Barry & Cooper are ready for Crab Fest Nov 2008! Sooo looking forward to my vacation this year!
Love ya all Auntie Niki Bean (Bot)