Thursday, November 6, 2008

Slow start

Off to a slow start today. Max didn't finish his homework last night. So we have been working on that this morning. Every once and awhile he lets it slip and then it is a big push in the morning to get it done. Then I have to sign my name on his homework saying that I reviewed it. It is so embarassing when it comes back with corrections! Shape of an "L" on my forehead!
Barry is off work today but has dentist and Dr. appointments. Coop goes to school. I GET to go grocery shopping. Woo Hoo! Not!
Barry and I worked on the leaves in the yard yesterday. Lucky thing because it is raining again today. I ordered a pair of tall rain boots from Walmart.com. They have .97 cent shipping on all apparel! I wanted to get the red with white polka dots but Max wouldn't let me. So I settled for basic black. I wish they would get here. They will be great for working in the yard this time of year. I have lots of winter clean up to get started on.

No comments: