Monday, November 3, 2008

unsettling

Something that has been on my mind this weekend. We heard from Eevee's owner on Friday and apparently she doesn't like his new shorthair he got and has started fighting with her. So.....
He needs to find her a new home. We had asked him to let us know if he ever got in that situation. He thinks he has a friend that will take her. I just am really sad. I have this feeling that I really let her down. I think that any animal that has to make so many transitions like that is not going to fair well. If this "friend" really wants her than that is O.K. But, I don't want to see her go to the pound. I won't let that happen. That silly dog! What a challenge she is!

51 more days until Christmas. Something like that. The boys are gearing up. Trying to get lists made.

Fall back. Kids just don't get it. 5:30 this morning they were up! It is going to be a long day. They better get along!!! Momma's tired!

No comments: