Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting excited

The boys are really getting excited for Christmas Day. They go through moments where they just can't stand it! There is still lots to do. None of it is really that important so if it doesn't get done then so be it. I ordered a Divine Prime Rib from the Yokes butcher. It will be prepped for us to pick up on Thursday and that is what we are having for dinner. Yum!
The sun is out this morning. Me and the boys are going to go down to Beaver Bark as they have some real reindeer. I am hoping to get some pics of them. If it starts raining like it was yesterday then we will skip it. It was pouring!
I need to mail some packages and I still have some wrapping.
The boys all got haircuts. Barry wants his money back for Max's. Wyatt wanted me to cut his so that really needs some improvement. Can't wait until he warms up to the idea of someone else cutting his hair. Of course Cooper's hair is short which helps the other two out because then Barry has one boy that has very short hair. :)
I am off to walk on my treadmill. I have gained weight since this foot started bothering me. Just hoping to not gain anymore at this point! Didn't know how important cartilage was until I was missing some!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Wyatt's hair looks great! Looking forward to the pics with the reindeer. Have a great day!
Love, Niki