Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! It is frigid!


We have just enough snow on the ground to have a little fun. Barry pulled them behind the lawn mower. Wyatt and Cooper never got bored with that. I love the moon over the orchard and our garden looks nice covered with white. Expecting more snow sometime today and then turning to the worst....freezing rain. I have everything that we need so I am just going to stay home until it clears up.
We will just hang out today and tomorrow. I am sure watching some football and I have some reading that I am absorbed in. Trying a new Chicken Parmigiana tonight. I got the recipe from The Pioneer Women's blog. It is going to go great with some red wine. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow the shot of the moon is cool! Wyatt & Cooper didn't get tired of riding the sled but did you & Barry?
Love ya!
Nik