Monday, December 7, 2009

Knee surgery

Barry is in having his knee surgery today. I should be able to pick him up around 3:00.
He was in true Barry form. You would have thought I was taking him to be the headline entertainment on a river showboat! Should I write my name in sharpie on my body? They said no wallet or any other valuables. The jokes with the female docs assistant or when he is totally out will they look under his robe......I found humor in it and felt bad that he was going through this. I was feeling the love! UNTIL, while driving he said "are you even paying attention to the road?" I said "you better be more worried about that doctor who is going to open your knee up! Not my driving!" Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did wear my new UnderArmour undies! All the nurses liked them.
--Barry
PS. nice shot of me at the top of the page, if i had done that with her i would off worse than Tiger. ouch. SNL could do a good skit with us. Do you remember my "Beaten man" routine? She is so strong.
--Barry

Anonymous said...

I am sure she is a good driver, when I am not in the car. My fault again, it must be that I am disrtacting her by sitting up front. Pehaps I will sit in the back? More likely the roof rack once she reads this... Another SNL skit in the making?
-Barry

Anonymous said...

Barry is still joking... It must be the medication? NOT!
Niki