Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First day of preschool Go Wyatt!




Wyatt's first day of preschool went great! After spending the last two weeks telling me that he wasn't going to go he went today with a smile! So pround of him. One who shall not be named (until October) took Wy to Chuck E Cheese. He had a blast! And when he turned in his coupons he got some things for himself and then bought his Mom a "saphire and diamond ring". I wore it proudly today to his school. Had a fabulous cup of coffee with Maryjoe! Some girl time is always great. Wyatt was tuckered out and so we read books and then took a very nice nap. I am always in for a nap :)
The new bunny, Hoppy (final name) is adjusting very well and Cooper spent some time brushing her in the bunny run today. Chickens are doing great too although, still no eggs.
My Mom was here last week and I need to shout out to her for helping me get some tomatoes in the dryer and some green beans in the freezer. Thanks Mom! She also washed the kitchen floor. That is a job!
Went out to pick some more beans and found some cucumbers! The plants got off to a bad start but I left them in the ground out of laziness. I really didn't even see a bloom on them until the end of July. I got 4 cucumbers and some more are growing! Yeah! You just never know.
Tomorrow; appointment with the foot doctor and then physical therapy. Had a set back last week but after some ultrasound therapy I bounced back. I even find myself wiggling my toes again when I am watching t.v.
This is a good sign.
Coop's teacher's daughter was ill last week so she is having her class open house tomorrow night.
7:30 and it is dark better put the chickens away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOHHH! I guess I better start checking your blog more than once a week, or every other week. I don't get notified like with 'one who must not be named' ;0)

Go Wyatt, Go Wyatt, Go Wyatt!!
Cooper, your bunny is beautiful!
I miss you guys!
Love-n-stuff,
Auntie Niki

Anonymous said...

Wyatt so glad you changed your mind about school. You will have so much fun.
Coop - have fun with Hoppy. She is beautiful. Wish I had had more time to meet her.
I had a great time on my visit with you all. It was fun making Wyatt's cake with him. And dehydrating the tomatoes and freezing the beans. Love you all.