Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A before and after pic and updated animal pics
















Cooper is getting better AGAIN. He tested positive again for strep. The doc was suggesting Mono until the test came back. Yikes. He is really showing some signs of being sick since the begining of the month! He stayed home again today. I wanted to make sure that he seemed really on the mend. The doc said 24 hours until he wasn't contagious but really 48 until he would be feeling better. Cross you fingers that this high powered antibiotic works this time.
I have caught a little bug. I am fine now. But I need to vent that it is AMAZING how when I am sick it getting rest does not apply to me. Ugh!
We have seen the sun a few times the last couple of days. Oh, it makes me excited for the seasons to change but seeing how it is only January I best not get to hopeful. Although, I did get a seed/plant catalog to go through and start planning.

I have some pics to share. Bunnies got out finally for a little. The poor things have been cooped up in there hutches full of hay to keep them warm and tarps covering them at night and when it is really bad during the day. It looks like a shanty town for rabbits out there. I hope I come up with a better plan next year.

A picture of Lucia (Lucy) who is coming along. I still am on night duty and have spent way too much time sleeping on the couch. Which really bothers my joints. I am sticking it out because I really need this hunting dog to work out for us. Because I am not going to do this again any time soon!
Finally, there is a before and after picture of the end table that I sanded, primed and painted. Got'er done in one day. It felt good to not just throw it away but to repurpose it.





1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I LOVE the table... it goes well in the room - I am inspired! The bunnies and puppy are adorable! Someone here got a bunny and Julia hounded us a few days for one - but I just don't know if we can bring it back on the airplane?! Not something I want to figure out. You are seriously super mom: sick kids, big yard, tons of animals, house! No time for Super Mom to rest even when sick! :(