Saturday, January 8, 2011

quick post


I haven't felt much like posting lately. Sorry! We have become an extremely unorganized family over the holidays. We are all really needing some refocus time. Back to the basics. More exercise. More reading. Try for less video games and t.v. They become my crutch for me getting things done and I really want to try to do that less. I have to say that the boys eventually get bored with them and search out for something else to do. This is when things get crazy around here and they will after time get into some kind of scuffle with each other. Then of course I am mad and stressed out. So my proactive skills are lacking. Need to work on that.
I want to shout out to my Aunts and Uncles in Wisconsin who check on my blog! It is wonderful to know that you are checking in. But on a sad note I want Aunt Nancy to know that I am thinking of her and her family since the loss of Dick. He had a long battle. O.K. I am off to be proactive. After a hot tub :)

No comments: