Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Strep!

Man poor Coop ! Diagnosed with Strep back on the 6th. Took all of his medicine and 2 days after finishing started having symptoms. Of course the Dr. can't just refill a script. You got to go in to do that! They reswabbed his throat to which he has decided that "it sucks". Tested positive again! This Dr. was in disagreement on the previous Dr.'s choice of antibiotic. So he is on a mega version now. Home today because he needs to be on them for 24 hours before going to school. He told me on Saturday his throat was scratchy and that he thought it was back. Of course I thought it was in his head. But by yesterday he couldn't swallow again and I rushed him back to the walk in clinic.
So I am feeling a little puky myself. Hoping I can just ignore it.
Barry and Max took Lucy out hunting yesterday. She did great and did well with the shotgun going off so that is a releif. I would hate that I am loosing all this sleep house training her and then she wouldn't be a good hunting dog. While they were gone I sanded, primed and painted my end table. It was a sunny day so I took advantage of it and got a project done.
Barry is back to the night shift starting this week. Which is always a fun transition for the family :)

No comments: