Monday, May 12, 2008

Great weekend!

I was showered with gifts for Mother's Day. Max made this tile at school. It is hard to see here, but it says Mom on the top and is a vase with a flower and a cup of coffee on the side. Melted my heart! His teacher also took pics of each kid with a globe and a note on the pic that says "of all the mothers in the world, I got the best one" How cute! Cooper made a beautiful painting at school. Then on Sunday I got a new wand waterer for the back patio and new plastic tumblers for the summer.
Barry worked really hard. He got the garden rototilled and made us some raised beds for the vegetables Coop and I are going to plant. They look great. Nice and rustic looking just how I like. I got the tomatoes in and some red peppers and banana peppers. Coop and I are going to plant the seeds during the next couple days.
Friday I was back at the doctors office. The antibiotic didn't work so I still have a ear infection and broncitis. I noticed it all coming back so I went in before it got really bad again. So I am on another round of different antibiotics. Hopefully, it will not be resistant to this one and I can get rid of this crud.
Wyatt is getting the last of his 2 year molers. He keeps waking up every few hours or so. Which isn't helping my recovery any.
It turns out my dear Grandpa has bone cancer in his pelvis. He is going to do radiation therepy to help control some of the pain. Then I guess he is going to do chemo for the other cancer. I don't know. It is all so scary.
Well I need to go start my Monday. Wyatt just came in and told me "Bot!" Which means Coop isn't being very nice to him. For some reason Wyatt calls Cooper "Bot". If I ask him "who made this mess?" he will point to Cooper and say "Bot did". It makes me laugh. At first Coop didn't like the name but now he is actually proud of it. After I told him that his cousin Ruby used to call Spencer "Bebe".
O.K. Monday here I come!

No comments: