Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Post Doctor's visit

What a long morning. The boys were so crazy. Wrestling, hitting and teasing. By the time we left for the doctors I was going crazy. We were all up at 5:45 so they had plenty of time to push my buttons. But I knew I was going to get even with two of them when the doctor removed those warts. Sick I know. Little did I know that they don't remove them off the feet like that. Plus it would be too painful for them (he said to me). I giggled at that and told him my thoughts of setting them back on their heels with removal of the wart. So he just scraped some of it off and gave us a prescription for some remover which will work in about 3 weeks! 3 weeks of applying this stuff with a bandaid. So they are just as full of themselves as they were. We stopped by the house then went to lunch and got Max off to school. They were having the scholastic book fair so I took Coop and Wy to get a book each. Of course they have to have a bunch of crappy toys and candy right next to the check out. I managed to get out of there for $17.00. Cooper got a animal book and Wy found a Transformer book. With the min-markers and stickers we were finally out of there and on our way home. Now, I need to get caught up at the house.
Barry called to see how Eevee was doing. Jason said "your wife doesn't want her back does she?" So she is sleeping in his bed sometimes and running with the quad at 18 mph I think that is what Barry said. So we can finally rest that she is well cared for and happy. Hurray!

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

I thought about you yesterday and wondered how you made it through the day. I'm glad things went well!