Thursday, April 10, 2008

Betty's visit



Well, Betty is on her way home today. We hope the American Airlines problem doesn't bleed over to her airline and wish her a safe and fast travel home. We all had a great time. Barry and I went out for Mexican food one night and yesterday went to the Bookwalter winery. We also started to the process of trying to figure out what we will replace our kitchen and family room floor with. It is not going to be as easy as I thought. I did have a pattern picked out but it seems it will have to be special ordered. Which is o.k. but now I feel that I really need to make sure I know what I want. Hardwood is not an option. The laminate flooring was a thought but apparently the gal said not to but it up next to the real hardwood in the hallway. It is such a small space. I can't imagine that it would be that bad. Especially, if I don't try to match the hallway and use a different color or plank size. So I will have to look into it further. Barry is busy getting the irrigation started. I have some flower seeds I am going to plant now that I have some water. Thats all for now.

No comments: