Friday, April 18, 2008

I made it to Friday!


It feels like it has been a long week. Barry's days off were Tues. Wed. and Thursday. But he had to go in two times for meetings etc. so our "weekend" felt fragmented. The lawn got mowed and Tru Green did there thing so it is starting to look good again. Cooper likes to help me weed in the garden patch. We are trying to get the big weeds out before we rototill. On Barry's way home from a visit to work today he stopped by the barber and got Wyatt's hair cut! He said he did great! What a difference a few months makes. It is a great length. Not sheared off. So it is Friday, Max was off the bus at 1:30 and needed a ride to a new friends house. It is hard to leave him at other peoples houses when you don't really know the parents. I can't really go over there with the two other boys and hang out for awhile to check things out either. The weather isn't nice so the park isn't an option. So far Max has had great judgement and he knows our phone numbers in case he needs help. Still it is unsettling. After his play date he may be spending the night at Cadens again. With Barry working all weekend it will be nice to have one kid entertained. But it will suck if he calls me in the middle of the night because I will have to wake the others up to pick Max up! Yikes! Max hasn't given me any reason to think he would need to do that but you never know. I am tired today. Coop and Wyatt have really starting the sibling rivalry thing. Wyatt is starting to fight back. It worries me because I just don't want Wyatt to get hurt. It is pretty funny though because Wyatt is getting bigger and he tackles Coop and they go at it on the floor.
Well, it is almost time to go pick Max up get Barry off to work and I forgot that I need to make Sloppy Joes! More later

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

I'm glad you made it through your week! Here's hoping the weekend goes well for you!