Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday!

Hello to everyone! We are going to have some fun tonight. Max is having his friend Will over for a sleep over AND it is the night of the new special Spongebob "Pest of the West" They had a water fight and some hot tub time and are just coming in. We had great weather today and are looking forward to more tomorrow.
I have to share a story from yesterday. Max has a new video game that he is glued to and spent a lot of time on it. So Barry said to me " would you tell my son that I miss him and wish he would come outside and spend some time with me." I relayed the message to Max and without even taking a breath he said " will you tell Dad that that is how I feel when he goes hunting all the time!" Wow! I couldn't have said it better myself. Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Rocky! What's the new game he's enjoying? Always looking for new ones that keep them entertained for a while! Have a good weekend!

Jamie