Thursday, April 24, 2008

MP3

I have made a big step this week. Thanks to Betty and my Grandma. Happy Birthday to me! I purchased a MP3 player. I got the Zen Plus. My brother said if I wanted to be someone I should get an ipod. Well, I gave up those desires long ago and I really just needed something for walking and going to the gym. So far so good. It is working great. I went for a walk with Hailey yesterday and to the gym today. Coop and Wyatt went to the Kids Club. Wyatt was sad for awhile but got over it farely quickly. Things are looking up!
It is back to work for Barry tonight. We were able to get some things done even though his back is still hurt. Barry got rid of 4 of the tree stumps in the back yard and I finally moved a 9 year old boxwood bush to the front yard. We have 3 of them in the front and now they are all relatively the same size finally. It was really bothering me that one was smaller than the others. I kept thinking it would catch up but it just couldn't fast enough for me.
I put Hailey on a enzyme/probiotic supplement the other day. It has really helped her gas problem! She seems to be getting over Eevee. 4 1/2 days and she isn't back. I like to think that she is happier where she is.
It is almost the weekend and my Mom is coming over. We have no big plans. I am sure Max will have some ideas by tomorrow. The kids have not seen her since Christmas. She is in luck the forecast is sunny and 68 degrees.
All for now.

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

Congrats on your MP3 Rocky! I love mine! Now you have to go check out www.audible.com for downloadable books for your MP3 player! Have a good weekend with your Mom.